We Help you with the following:
- Secure admission in most colleges/universities/schools in all provinces of Canada.
- Help you to apply for a study permit.
- Help you secure accommodation in Canada.
- Help you secure a work permit during and after completion of study in Canada.
- Help you in securing a PR in Canada.
To be eligible to study in Canada
- You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
>> living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
>>return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studiesBack