We Help you with the following:
- Secure admission in most colleges/universities/schools in all provinces of Canada.
- Help you to apply for a study permit.
- Help you secure accommodation in Canada.
- Help you secure a work permit during and after completion of study in Canada.
- Help you in securing a PR in Canada.
To be eligible to study in Canada
- You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
>> living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
>>return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.
Skilled workers and professionals: Who can apply
Skilled workers are people who are selected as permanent residents based on their ability to become economically established in Canada.
Federal skilled worker applications are assessed for eligibility according to the criteria set out below.
For your application to be eligible for processing, you must:
include the results of your official language proficiency test, AND
have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
have one year of continuous full-time paid work experience in at least one of the 29 occupations listed here.
Work experience requirements
Your work experience must be:
for at least one year, continuous, and paid (full-time or the equivalent in part-time), AND
Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) list, AND
within the last 10 years.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, your application will be processed according to the six selection factors in the skilled worker points grid , which are:
your abilities in English and/or French, Canada’s two official languages
your work experience
whether you have arranged employment in Canada, and
You must also show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada.
Investors & Self Employed:
The Business Immigration Program seeks to attract experienced business people to Canada who will support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy.
Canada has three classes of business immigrants:
- entrepreneurs and
- self-employed persons.
Each application can be made for only one class and cannot be changed once the application is submitted. The criteria you must meet to qualify are different for each class.
Most provinces in Canada have an agreement with the Government of Canada that allows them to nominate immigrants who wish to settle in that province. If you choose to immigrate to Canada as a provincial nominee, you must first apply to the prBack